Friday, June 20, 2008

What?! No Pictures??!

My sincere apologies for the tardiness of the previous post, and lack of pictures: I realize that reading my posts without pictures is like being tarred without feathers! But Blogger.com seems to have gone completely off the rails: nothing seems to work. I tried uploading pictures numerous times over a three day period, with no luck. I finally gave up and tried posting w/out pics, which worked, but then I couldn't edit the post, to explain the lack of pictures!
*****
Well, it looks like the problem was with my network; I replaced the lightning-struck wire with fiber optic line, and everything works, so the final post now has pictures.
Thanks for hanging in there this long... you all are real gluttons for punishment!

3 comments:

Jo said...

We could, in a pinch, settle for pictures on your family web site, or, if all else fails, make a nephew give you space on his website....

Kuhns/Maxwell Road Trippers said...

There you go thinking outside the box again! Kinda forgot I could do that, now that we're not on the road! Not quite the same as being right in there with the text though... But I'll work on it. But not tonight.

Buzz

Binner said...

What a great trip Batman!! Wow! Glad you are all home safe and sound! Thanks for letting us all "tag along" the KM road trip! Great to see you guys, even for an hour! Buzz, great blogging buddy, Sam/Robin, you two ROCK and Maxwell, you're just an amazing friend girl! Wish I could have seen all the Northlanders with you--we are an awesome bunch, "eh"?!
See you out EAST next time!
bin